[Parentsgroup-list] Room size carpets - FREE

Kara Swanson kswanson at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 30 10:21:55 EDT 2008

For those of you who may be moving in to new digs, I am in possession of
two room-sized carpets (with pads), approx 10 x 12'. Used, but in decent
shape. I think one is dark blue and one dark green. I have been
commissioned to give them to a worthy cause, and I think grad student
parents definitely qualify! Let me know if you could use one or both.

Kara

Kara W. Swanson, B.S., M.A., J.D.
kswanson at fas.harvard.edu

Raoul Berger – Mark DeWolfe Howe Legal History Fellow
Harvard Law School
Cambridge, MA 02138

Ph.D. Candidate
History of Science Department