[Parentsgroup-list] Infant spot at the Learning Circle for September 1

Jennifer Worden jmw981 at mail.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 29 11:46:07 EDT 2008

We have our son Sebastian at The Learning Circle. He's 9 mo. old, but is in
with what Julie calls the Infant-Toddler room (basically for kids under
15-18 mo. old who are mobile). He's been there about 1 mo. now and we've
been very pleased with the quality of care he's getting. I'd be happy to
answer any questions or address any concerns people have off list, just
shoot me an email.

Jennifer

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 8:51 PM, April Kuehnhoff <akuehnhoff at law.harvard.edu
> wrote:

> We had a spot reserved at the Learning Circle on Highland Avenue in
> Somerville for our daughter starting September 1 (when she'll be 12 months
> old), but it turns out that we won't need the spot because my mom will be
> watching our daughter.
>
> When I spoke to Julie originally, she said that the spot was going to be =
in
> a group of older infants/young toddlers (12-18 months).
>
> I can't give a personal recommendation for this facility (since my daught=
er
> didn't end up going there), but I know that infant spots are hard to come=
 by
> and wanted to let this list know about the opening in case anyone else is
> looking.
>
> You can read more about The Learning Circle at: http://
> thelearningcircle.org/

-- =