[Parentsgroup-list] Infant spot at the Learning Circle for September 1

April Kuehnhoff akuehnhoff at law.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 28 20:51:45 EDT 2008

We had a spot reserved at the Learning Circle on Highland Avenue in
Somerville for our daughter starting September 1 (when she'll be 12
months old), but it turns out that we won't need the spot because my
mom will be watching our daughter.

When I spoke to Julie originally, she said that the spot was going to
be in a group of older infants/young toddlers (12-18 months).

I can't give a personal recommendation for this facility (since my
daughter didn't end up going there), but I know that infant spots are
hard to come by and wanted to let this list know about the opening in
case anyone else is looking.

You can read more about The Learning Circle at: http://
thelearningcircle.org/