[Parentsgroup-list] Reminder: renew your dependants health care by7/30

Chi-Kuo Hu ckhu at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 28 14:39:40 EDT 2008

It is quite easy.  Go to the HUHS help desk at the Holyoke center 1st floor,
and fill the dependent enrollment form placed in the front desk.  There is
an option for billing to your termbill.  For the first time enrollment,
remember to bring your child's birth certification for HUHS to make a copy
of it.

Chi-Kuo.