[Parentsgroup-list] Yard Sale at Oxford Street Daycare Co-op

Andrea Heberlein heberlein at wjh.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 21 13:29:49 EDT 2008

(Passed on by Andrea Heberlein, post-doc in Psychology)

Oxford Street Daycare Cooperative is having a yard sale to raise
money to help fund children from low-income families at our center.

WHEN: Saturday, July 26th, 11 am - 2 pm
WHERE: Oxford Street Daycare Coop, 25 Francis Avenue, Cambridge (at
corner of Francis
Ave. and Bryant Street, inside the parking lot)
WHAT: Baby clothes, child stuff, maternity, and adult stuff too!
We'll also have snacks and drinks available for purchase, and
possibly other fun things to do.
RAIN DATE: Sunday, July 27th, 11 am - 2 pm