[Parentsgroup-list] Emergency nanny for sick days?

Jennifer Anderson jengoodand at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 15 09:47:35 EDT 2008

Hi Pia,

I just moved to the Boston area and a neighbor told me about Parents in a
Pinch. apparently they can provide emergency childcare even on the same day
you call them, though it is probably not cheap. I haven't really looked into
it yet, but he website is:
http://www.parentsinapinch.com/Professional-Babysitting-Services.aspx

Good luck!

Jennifer Anderson