[Parentsgroup-list] Pediatrician recommendations please!

Alexander Van Zandt Akin akin at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Jul 13 02:39:02 EDT 2008

My daughter's absolutely wonderful pediatrician when we were in Cambridge was
William Meikrantz, at Cambridge Family Health. My daughter was on my wife's
insurance rather than Harvard's, so I don't know whether Dr. Meikrantz is an
option for you insurance-wise, but I'd recommend him to anyone.
  Good luck,
-Alexander Akin