[Parentsgroup-list] Pediatrician recommendations please!

Paula Broadwell paulabroadwell at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 12 19:38:18 EDT 2008

We LOVE Drs. Curriotore and Newbold at Yogman Pediatrics on Mt. Auburn Stre=
et, Cambridge, although=A0I would not recommend Dr. Yogman himself. Drs. Cu=
rriotore and Newbold are in a "job-share" arrangement but are extremely res=
ponsive and into you and your kids. Dr. Curriotore has a 2 year old and is =
expecting, so she is close to the challenges of child rearing. Google them =
or try 617 864 7071.=A0=A0 Good luck!=A0=A0 =

Paula

=A0
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."=A0 =

~ Seneca, Roman philosopher, mid-1st century AD