[Parentsgroup-list] Moving Company Recommendation?

Candice M. Etson etson at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 11 09:38:35 EDT 2008

I used Marathon Moving Company for an in-town move, but they also do long
distance. I can't say enough good about them. The crew they sent us were
literally running back and forth on one of the hottest days of the summer, and
completed the job significantly under budget without breaking anything.

http://www.marathonmoving.com/

Good luck!

--
Candice M. Etson
Biophysics Program

van Oijen Laboratory
Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology
Harvard Medical School
240 Longwood Ave, SGM 209
Boston, MA 02115

etson at fas.harvard.edu