[Parentsgroup-list] OSDC Openings

Karen dashak at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 13:42:02 EDT 2008

Please spread the word that Oxford Street Daycare Cooperative is looking for a Lead AM Toddler Teacher (see below). It's a wonderful place! Also, they've got 1.5 slots open in the toddler room (15 mos-3 years)

Lead AM Toddler Tchr-Harvard University Co-op (Cambridge)
Reply to: oxfordstcoop at yahoo.com
Date: 2008-07-03, 4:15PM EDT

We have a Lead AM (8am-1:45pm) Toddler Teacher Position Open: OSDC is a small, non-profit, Harvard University affiliated early childcare staff and parent cooperative center serving children ages 3 months to 5 years and their families for over 30 years! We are a unique center in that parents volunteer their time to work alongside the teachers each day. We are LGBT welcoming as well as an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage minority candidates to apply.

We are currently seeking the following positions:

LEAD AM Toddler Teacher (start date: 8/08) * annual salary is $33,212
Substitute Teachers (start date: immediate; on call work)
*hourly salary is $11-12/hr

Comprehensive benefit package for full time (8:00am-1:45pm) Lead Toddler Teacher position including: 100% individual premium for health, dental, short and long term disability, 30 days off for vaca/sick, personal (35 days after 1st year) plus major holidays, tuition reimbursement program and more!!

To be considered for the position, you must be DEEC certified as a Lead Infant/Toddler Teacher and a college degree is preferred. If interested, please send your resume, cover letter, college transcripts and copy of EEC certification (formerly known as OCCS) to: Michelle Taylor, Director, C/O Oxford Street Daycare Cooperative, 25 Francis Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02138. If you*d like to know more about our program, please visit our website located at: www.oxfordstcoop.org There is also a job application online you may fill out in lieu of a resume.

Want more info??? Call us to find out more about these different needs at
(617) 547-3175.