[Parentsgroup-list] nanny share for July and August

Lindsay Page lpage at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Jul 5 14:10:34 EDT 2008

Hi everyone -

I'm looking for a family who would like to share a nanny for July and
August.  I had been sharing with another family, but the mom just got laid
off so they are stepping back from childcare expenses for a while.

Our nanny is GREAT!  She is a Harvard graduate student with extensive child
care experience.  My daughter is 6 months old, but caring for another child
of a different age would not be a problem.

If you are interested, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Lindsay