[Parentsgroup-list] babysitter/nanny available

Andrea Heberlein heberlein at wjh.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 2 10:43:58 EDT 2008

Hi folks,
One of our beloved occasional babysitters is looking for work now
that her degree at the Div School is finished.  Kate has 14+ years of
experience babysitting kids of all ages, most recently ages 4 months
to 5 years.  Her desired rates are between $15-20/hour (negotiable,
and depending on number of children, other duties, etc.).  She is
looking for full or part time hours, summer and possibly beyond.  She
has been *fantastic* with our three year old (who is in full-time
daycare, otherwise I would snap her up for more hours)-- warm,
energetic, attentive, responsible, flexible-- and has other hugely
positive local references as well, as I know from when I initially
hired her.

She can be contacted at katehenley at gmail.com.

Andrea Heberlein
(postdoc in psychology)