[Parentsgroup-list] An immediate opening in a great preschool near Porter square.

Taeseok Kim taekim at seas.harvard.edu
Fri Dec 19 21:18:12 EST 2008

Hi all,

I'm glad to introduce a great preschool, Cambridge Nursery School,
where my daughter goes.   We have to leave out of boston unexpectedly
and will leave a spot for the older preschool class (age range 3.9 - 5
years) for the remainder of the 2008 - 2009 years.   This class has a
great mix of boys and girl with diverse cultural backgrounds.  We
truly feel bad to leave our great teachers who care for kids in all
kinds of creative ways.
Please feel free to contact me (617-694-6479) or Janet (617-547-7288),
the school director, for a visit and more information. Information
about our school is also available at
http://www.cambridgenurseryschool.org/
Again, this is an immediate opening and take your chance for this
great preschool.

Taeseok
--
Taeseok Kim, Ph.D.