[Parentsgroup-list] Pools for infants in Cambridge?

rose at fas.harvard.edu rose at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 16 14:17:09 EST 2008

Brett,
I have taken my daughter (now 4) to the small pool at the MAC, and sometimes to
the Blodgett pool. The pools are sometimes pretty cool, so I restrict swim time
to less than 30 min, and bring a warm robe with us. And, neither pool is shallow
enough for a small child to touch bottom.

I have not used any other indoor pools in the area...

Best,
Susannah

Susannah Rose