[Parentsgroup-list] Plugging the Pipeline and Bath products

Jennifer Roloff Welch roloffje at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 08:06:00 EST 2008

Thank you so much for sending this, Alireza. How timely--and a good reminder
that we're not alone trying to juggle being parents and doctoral students!

Thank you, too, to everyone who gave me suggestions on natural bath products
for my two little ones. The suggestions included Burt's Bees, Mustela,
Avalon Organics, and California Baby Super Sensitive, to name a few.

We have already tried the California Baby Super Sensitive which we found at
Target, and it is a great success. It does not seem to bother my children's
eyes in the tub, and it gets them squeeky clean without drying their skin.

Best wishes,
Jenni (mom of Elyse--almost 3, and Ryan--almost 1)

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 3:04 PM, Alireza Doostdar <alireza at doostdar.com>wro=
te:

-- =

Jennifer Roloff Welch