[Parentsgroup-list] masshealth insurance for newborn

Sebastian Velez svelez at oeb.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 9 14:58:08 EST 2008

Your child can get benefits even if the adults in the family can't.
They also have a program that pays your premiums if you can get health
insurance through Harvard. Just apply with the regular application and
they'll tell you what you qualify for. It's good, and one of the great
reasons to live in MA and not places like FL.

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 2:41 PM, Tope Fadiran Charlton
<tope.fadiran at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have some questions about how I would go about getting Masshealth
> insurance for a new baby.  Do I or my spouse have to have MassHealth
> insurance in order for the baby to have it?  I'd also love to hear feedback
> from parents who got MassHealth insurance for their infants/kids rather than
> HUHS insurance - how is that working out for you?  Thanks in advance for
> your thoughts/advice!
>
> Tope

Sebastián Vélez
Museum of Comparative Zoology