[Parentsgroup-list] Crawling - Advice

Marna Costanzo mcostanz at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Dec 6 20:16:18 EST 2008

You could make her knee pads by cutting the toes off old socks and pulling
them over her knees, doubling them up if you want extra padding.  Our guys
have been fine on the hardwood floor without any padding too, but I must
admit I found it pretty uncomfortable when I tried crawling to see how it
feels :)

Marna