[Parentsgroup-list] Great family holiday event this weekend

Shelley B. nycshell at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 5 09:15:08 EST 2008

Fellow Harvard families, I wanted to share with you an event I'm hosting th=
is weekend that's always been popular with kids and parents alike.

Neighbors Albertine Press and Taza Chocolate are having their open houses a=
nd holiday celebration of Paper & Chocolate this Saturday. It's a great fam=
ily event with chocolate factory tours, antique letterpress demonstrations,=
 free tastings and lots of paper & chocolate goodies for holiday gifting (o=
r personal consumption). =

The event runs all day Saturday, December 6th, from 10 am until 6 pm. The s=
tudio & factory are both located at 561 Windsor Street in Somerville, which=
 is just off of Cambridge Street between Inman and Union Squares. It's free=
 and open to everyone, and there is free parking available. For more inform=
ation visit albertinepress.com or tazachocolate.com. Hope to see you there!

- Shelley Barandes (soon-to-be mom of ???)

You live life online. So we put Windows on the web. =

http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/127032869/direct/01/