[Parentsgroup-list] looking for a nanny or nanny share

Elizaveta S. Leshchiner eleshch at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Dec 4 22:29:15 EST 2008

Dear parents,

I'm looking for a nanny or a nanny share (preferably) for my daughter starting
in February/March (5 full days a week). She will be 10 months by then. We live
in Belmont, very accessible by bus from Hasrvard square. Any suggestions will
be greatly appreciated.

Personally, I would probably prefer nanny share with a child of about same age -
it sort of feels safer for me. If anyone would be willing to share a nanny, it'd
be ideal. But I'm searching for nannies also.

Thank you a lot!
Liza