[Parentsgroup-list] Children's Movie Day, Dec. 6

Kara Swanson kswanson at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Dec 1 16:32:19 EST 2008

Hi all,

A possible fun event next weekend -- sorry I don't have any more
information (like price), than what I am providing below.

-Kara

Belmont Coop Nursery School presents:

Piglet's Big Day
Saturday, December 6th, 10 am
Belmont Studio Cinema, Trapelo Road Belmont
Open to the public!

The Belmont Cinema is an old fashioned cinema that will be privately
showing Piglet's Big Day for Belmont Coop families and friends. It is
a great 'first' movie experience for children. Come one, come all!

There will be complimentary popcorn, lemonade, and soda during the
show. After the movie, pizza, juice, and water will be available for
sale. There will also be a raffle and prizes.

Kara W. Swanson, B.S., M.A., J.D.
kswanson at fas.harvard.edu

Raoul Berger – Mark DeWolfe Howe Legal History Fellow
Harvard Law School
Cambridge, MA 02138

Ph.D. Candidate, History of Science
Harvard University