[Parentsgroup-list] Harvard-Yale game ok for kids?

Susan McDonald susan_mcdonald at ksg07.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 25 16:03:50 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm seeking feedback from parents who have taken little kids to the
Harvard-Yale game. My son will be almost 4 in November, loves sports,
and I know he'll want to go with us. Is this too young? Is it possible
for little kids to fall off or thru the bleachers? Are the bathrooms a
million miles away? Is late November too cold? Just want to think it
through so it's actually fun. (Costwise, it's the same to bring him as
to hire a sitter.)

Thanks,
Susan