[Parentsgroup-list] Used kids bike

Christine Wenc christinewenc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 08:52:51 EDT 2008

I use a wagon to cart my 5-year-old around occasionally, especially
when I have to go grocery shopping.  Got a really cute wooden one from
SierraTradingPost.com (which is also a very good place to find kids'
clothes, esp when you sign up for their email list which delivers
coupons every few days - $100 Columbia winter coats marked down to
$35, occasional free shipping, etc. and they have an excellent return
policy).

--Christine