[Parentsgroup-list] RE: graduate student housing

Christine Wenc christinewenc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 08:27:10 EDT 2008

I believe sublets are also occasonally available, so if you don't make
it in this round, check later this fall to see if anything is opening
up for the spring semester.  The Harvard housing office should have
these listings and you can also access them through their website
online.  (see below...)

Botanic Gardens also seems to be a popular place for parents.  You're
very close to the Radcliffe child care center, for instance.

http://www.hres.harvard.edu/RRE/NewWeb/Brochure/Affiliated/Complexes/botanicgardens.htm

--Christine