[Parentsgroup-list] RE: graduate student housing

Seunghoon Nam seunghoon.nam at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 23:04:48 EDT 2008

Peabody Terrace has playground and playrooms as well. You can also walk
along the Charles river on every sunday. (the memorial drive is closed on
sundays)
Yes, the selection period is over but there are "currently available
housings" list on the residential housing website and you still have the
chance to move in a 2-bed room unit at Peabody Terrace if you are lucky.

https://shs.harvard.edu/voyager/shexternal/forms/

Seunghoon