[Parentsgroup-list] For Sale

Elise Lindaman elindaman at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 14:40:28 EDT 2008

Dear All,

I finally finished my PhD after seven years and two
kids (and a third on the way). So we're off to MN for a teaching
appointment and looking to get rid of some of our stuff to lighten the
load. Below is a list of items with prices. If you're interested, I'm
happy to send pics. Happy hunting. Thanks to the whole crew that put
together this parents list. It's been great. =

$40     Kitchen or Porch Table (cherry wood top with wrought metal beneath)=
 (42"x42"x29.5")
$5    Garbage Can (30 gallon, black)
$5    Crystal Water pitcher
$.50    Wine glasses (assorted)
$20    Book shelf (36=94x36=94x9=94)
$45    Specialized Rockhopper mountain bike
$10    Corner Table
$2/can    four small propane tanks for camping
$30    TV Stand (Ikea) (small, modern green shelf with adjustable shelf)
$300   Yamaha receiver
$30    elegant standing lamp w/ pull chain, 2 bulbs (great for reading)
$50    Wood Frame for Single Bed (from the Unfinished furniture store in Wa=
tertown)
$30    Queen box spring with rails (Simmons) =

$80    Office Chair (classic wooden chair on rollers)

Sending inquiries to dlindaman at gmail.com
Dana
Get more from your digital life.  Find out how.
http://www.windowslive.com/default.html?ocid=3DTXT_TAGLM_WL_Home2_082008