[Parentsgroup-list] baby bike seats

Miriam Shakow shakow at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 11 10:58:20 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

It just so happened that my husband and I were also researching seats
this weekend. Our research pointed us to the conclusion that, if you're
tall, the rear seat is good for you and if you're short or average, the
front seat is better.

One front seat that we like the looks of is called Bike Tutor -- has
anyone used it?

Take care,

Miriam