[Parentsgroup-list] baby bike seats

Kira Petersen kpeters at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Aug 10 13:41:47 EDT 2008

I also used a bike seat that was mounted in front of me. HIGHLY
recommend that!!! I had an accident with a back-mounted one, because
it shifted the balance too much. I ordered mine on the internet and I
don't remember the name, but it was grey plastic with a head rest and
enclosed footrests. my son LOVED it. we used it until he was five.

Kira

>>> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000FIH0EG?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=nextag-