[Parentsgroup-list] baby bike seats

Melissa Inouye inouye at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Aug 10 13:09:28 EDT 2008

third-ing the recommendation.  My son loves it and it's so fun to be
able to talk to him and point things out as we go.

I feel a lot better about the WeeRide and other center-mounted
carriers than I do about a back-mounted bike seat, which unbalances
the bike, and a bike trailer, which is down by the exhaust pipes and
which seems so squishable.

Melissa