[Parentsgroup-list] places to find child care at Harvard

Christine Wenc christinewenc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 14:49:17 EDT 2008

In your searches, don't forget to check the student job listings, or
try posting an ad there yourself -- undergrads at the College &
Extension School who babysit/nanny can be found there, and I met two
absolutely fantastic babysitters that way.

http://www.seo.harvard.edu/

Pickings might be slim right now because it's summer, but it's
definitely worth trying.

Another place to look: the childcare board with the Work Life office.
Click on the link on the lower left side of the page.

http://childcare.harvard.edu/

Good luck!
Christine