[Parentsgroup-list] baby goods exchange center

Jared Hickman jaredwhickman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 15:39:00 EDT 2008

Here's the information about the Children's Clothing Exchange:

Roosevelt Towers Housing Complex
391 Evereteze Way
Cambridge, MA 02141
Directions <http://www.solutionsatwork.org/Services/CCEDirections.html>

*Phone*: (617) 576-0039

*Hours*: 10-4 every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday plus the first two
Saturdays of every month
http://www.solutionsatwork.org/Services/ChildrensClothing.html

It really is a GREAT place--open to ALL members of the community.  Both my 5
and 2 year old sons are fully outfitted from this place.  Every city should
have something like this!  Good luck!