[Parentsgroup-list] Need Babysitter May 5th and 6th

Alexandra O'Rourke avorourke at law.harvard.edu
Sun Apr 27 22:00:24 EDT 2008

Hi all,

We are looking for someone who can babysit our seven-month-old baby
girl all or part of Monday and Tuesday, May 5th and 6th.  My husband
and I are both taking finals and our current nanny will be away.  One
of us will be in the office in our apartment in case anything comes
up, but we just need someone to come and entertain her while we do our
take-home exams.  Please let me know if you can think of anyone.
Thanks so much!

Alex