[Parentsgroup-list] Fwd: incentives for pumping room?

Jane Manners jmanners at law.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 23 23:11:35 EDT 2008

Hello, all --

About a month ago, I wrote to the list asking about a program to
encourage Harvard schools to install or improve lactation rooms by
offering free hospital-grade pumps. I just received this response from
Nela Suka, who let me know that her office is in the process of buying
pumps for HLS, the MCB/OEB area, and the Center for Astrophysics. They
are working on two additional locations, and if there is demonstrated
need, they may be able to provide additional pumps to other parts of
campus. If you have ideas, please let Nela know!

Best,
Jane

Begin forwarded message: