[Parentsgroup-list] part time nanny needed

Kontos, Emily Zobel Emily_Kontos at DFCI.HARVARD.EDU
Wed Apr 16 13:01:09 EDT 2008

Hi:

I am looking for a part time nanny for my 9 mo year old daughter ASAP. Her
pediatrician has strongly urged us to take her out of her current daycare due to
multiple illnesses. I am unable to take time off of school since I am 5 weeks
away from my doctoral qualifying exam and it is only offered again next school
year and my husband is unable to take time off from work. Any suggestions would
be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Emily

Emily Z. Kontos, ScM
Doctoral Student, Society Human Development and Health
Harvard School of Public Health

Research Assistant, Center for Community-based Research
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
375 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
617.582.8191
emily_kontos at dfci.harvard.edu <mailto:emily_kontos at dfci.harvard.edu>

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and
properly dispose of this information.