[Parentsgroup-list] looking for nanny

Tzippy Russ-Fishbane tzip180 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 22:34:37 EDT 2008

here is an ad from a friend of mine-if anyone knows of a nanny that fits the bill-please pass this along. Thanks-
Tzippy

 My husband and I live  near the MBTA in Central Square, Cambridge.  We are looking to share a full-time  nanny with close friends starting in August.  Both baby girls were born in February  and will be about five months old by this time.  We are looking for someone with  experience caring for two infants who is responsible and loving, and someone  whom we can respect, trust with our children, and welcome into our home. If you  think we might be a good fit, please email me your resume if you have one handy,  or if you do not have one then email me something about yourself, how to reach  you by phone, and names and contact numbers of references from families you have  worked for in the past, with dates of your positions.

  Aviva  Rothman-Shore
  Aviva_shore at hotmail.com

 between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99       <hr size=1>Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ "> Try it now.</a>