[Parentsgroup-list] nanny available (summer) AND needed (asap)

Ann Ishimaru Ann_Ishimaru at gse.harvard.edu
Sun Apr 13 09:28:02 EDT 2008

Hi all,

*Available:*
Our babysitter/nanny from last summer is looking for a family or two to =

sit for this summer.  We are moving this summer or we'd jump at the =

chance to hire her again, and I can't say enough good things about her.  =

She's an elementary school teacher during the school year, speaks =

English and Spanish fluently (plus 3 other languages!), she's super =

caring and responsible, extremely responsive to whatever the parents =

want, and has a lot of experience with young ones (we shared her with =

another family last summer and our kids were 13 mos. and 9 mos old at =

the beginning of the summer).  She lives near Porter Square, has a car, =

and has sat for at least two other Harvard families.  Her name is Hannah =

Ladd and her email address is: hanitalad at yahoo.com.

*Needed!*
That said, we are in immediate need of a nanny/babysitter for all day on =

Thursday and Tuesday mornings.  Do any of you have nannies you love who =

are looking for more hours on those days?  We're fine with a =

Spanish-speaking only nanny (who is patient with our really bad =

Spanish).  Our daughter is now a month shy of 2, so we'd love someone =

really caring and responsible who could play with her, take her out to =

the park as the weather gets nicer, and follow her daily schedule.  We =

are also posting on sittercity.com, but thought I'd post here as well =

since we've had such great luck with finding Hannah originally on this list.

Thanks!
Ann
Doctoral student, Grad. School of Ed
Mom of Mika