[Parentsgroup-list] Nanny needed from July

Rebecca Rowntree rebecca_rowntree at harvard.edu
Fri Apr 4 13:25:38 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I am looking for a full-time nanny to take care of two infants (my
friend and I would like to establish a nanny-share).   The first infant
would be from July (aged three months) and the second from mid-August
(aged three months).

We are looking for someone caring and energetic with excellent
references and a clean driving record (use of a car can be provided).
We are located in West Medford and would be needing care from around
7:30am to 4pm Monday-Friday.  Salary, benefits and vacation etc are
negotiable.

We are ideally looking for someone who can speak Spanish with the
babies, but they also need to be fluent in English as my family do not
speak much Spanish yet.

If you know anyone who fits this description, or you have
recommendations of good websites to look at, please let me know (I have
answered 40+ adverts on Craigslist and received one reply!).

Thanks in advance,

Becca.

rebecca_rowntree at harvard.edu