[Parentsgroup-list] RE: G-clock extension

Bracha, Abigail Land abigail_bracha at hms.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 3 12:51:45 EDT 2008

Hi,
I am on the Graduate Student Council and have been working on the issue of =
parental accommodation. I just wanted to get the word out that it is GSAS p=
olicy that students who have a child receive an automatic G-clock extension=
. This is done by the department. The registrar's clock will continue to ti=
ck, but your department clock is supposed to stop, making you eligible for =
grants, teaching etc. This is current policy and we need to make sure that =
it is being implemented. =

Abby