[Parentsgroup-list] incentives for pumping room?

Jane Manners jmanners at law.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 1 16:41:25 EDT 2008

Hello, all --

I'm a new mother and student at HLS, and I just learned that HLS will
be renovating its pumping room. I recall that there was some
discussion on this list several months ago about a university-wide
incentive for Harvard schools that establish or improve nursing rooms
-- perhaps something about donation of a hospital-grade pump? If
anyone knows anything about this, please let me know, so that I can
let the HLS administrators know who to lobby!

Thanks,
Jane