[Parentsgroup-list] Alternate after hr visit

Eri Matsutan eridaeri at comcast.net
Mon Sep 24 20:50:34 EDT 2007

I was very impressed by ER at Cambridge Hospital. They have several rooms
for kids only with books and stickers. It was well maintenanced, clean and I
felt so secure there. We switched the hospital from HUHS to Cambridge
hospital because of insurance and it turened out to be very good for us. I
delivered the second one there(that was also good) and now both of my kids,
2yrs and half and 1yr., have a same pediatrician there. I could have Dr.
Deborah Glotzer as a pediatrician and she has character. She is always a
sympathetic listener. Since the elder one had a minor problem when he was
born, I talked about it to her and she even introduced me his husband, also
a doctor, whose specialty happened to be the same of what my son should have
been seen. I strongly recommend not only ER for kids(and adults)but
obstetrics at Cambridge hospital.