[Parentsgroup-list] pediatric dentists and delta dental insurance

Kara Swanson kswanson at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 24 17:02:59 EDT 2007

My kids (7 and 10) have been going to Ronald Smith on Mass Ave.  =

(between Harvard and Porter Squares) for 4 or 5 years, and LOVE him.  =

They look forward to dentist visits with great enthusiasm.  He is only a =

pediatric dentist.   We use Delta Dental, but not through HUHS.

1749 Massachusetts Ave # 2
Cambridge, MA 02140
(617) 492-1106

Cheers,