[Parentsgroup-list] pediatric dentists and delta dental insurance

bagneris at fas.harvard.edu bagneris at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 24 13:41:13 EDT 2007

Dr. Karen Bright is a fabulous dentist very near the Harvard campus (near the
corner of Kirkland and Beacon next to Dali).  I rave about her every chance I
get.  She has an extremely calm and gentle manner and is wonderful with kids
(My four year old has been seeing her for two years).  Incidentally, while I
have the Delta coverage for myself, I just pay out of pocket for my son's
insurance.  A check-up/cleaning for a pre-schooler is only $35 (not sure if
this is her special grad student rate or not).

Hope this information is helpful.

Mia Bagneris
Izzie's eema and Doctoral Candidate in the Dept of African and African American
Studies