[Parentsgroup-list] pediatric dentists and delta dental insurance

Elizabeth Lai laielizabeth at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 13:10:18 EDT 2007

My spouse and I find Dr Yu at Coolidge Corner/FARIDOON ZAMANI dental practice located near Coolidge Corner to be an excellent dentist, professional and gentle.  Her dental practice accepts Delta Dental PPO offered through HUHS
  209 Harvard St Ste 400
Brookline, MA  02446
Ph: 617-277-2666

  As for my 9 years old daughter, she has been using Children's Hospital of Boston Pediatric Dentistry.

  Hope this helps.

  Best
  Elizabeth
  Spouse of HBS Doctoral Candidate

Scott Raymond <sraymond at fas.harvard.edu> wrote:
  We would like to take our 2 yo to a dentist in the near future. Can
anyone comment on good pediatric dentists in the
Cambridge/Belmont/Arlington area? (we live in Arlington)

Does anyone have experience with the Delta Dental PPO offered through
HUHS? I'm not sure if it is adequate/cost effective and/or if the dental
practices associated with the plan are decent...

Any experience would be helpful!

Scott

--
Scott Raymond