[Parentsgroup-list] pediatric dentists and delta dental insurance

Scott Raymond sraymond at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 24 12:53:50 EDT 2007

We would like to take our 2 yo to a dentist in the near future. Can
anyone comment on good pediatric dentists in the
Cambridge/Belmont/Arlington area? (we live in Arlington)

Does anyone have experience with the Delta Dental PPO offered through
HUHS? I'm not sure if it is adequate/cost effective and/or if the dental
practices associated with the plan are decent...

Any experience would be helpful!

Scott

--
Scott Raymond