[Parentsgroup-list] Alternate after hr visit

Miriam Shakow shakow at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Sep 23 12:51:43 EDT 2007

Hi,
We have gotten repeatedly excellent after-hours care at HUHS for our =

toddler, though our son never had anything more severe than a tough ear =

infection. Somehow, he always comes down with something on Saturday =

mornings. Sometimes we even planned to take him in on Saturday mornings =

because we thought that we'd get more time with a doctor than on a =

weekday, and usually, it's true.
--Miriam