[Parentsgroup-list] Apartment in Davis Square

Ann Ishimaru Ann_Ishimaru at gse.harvard.edu
Sat Sep 22 11:45:58 EDT 2007

Hi all -

We live in a great 3-unit historic house just outside of Davis Square in
North Cambridge, and the apartment below ours is opening up.  We wanted
to spread the word in hopes of getting another family, but also because
we know from personal experience that there's a dearth of de-leaded
apartments in the area.  The first-floor apartment is a 2 bedroom, fully
de-leaded, with hardwood floors, washer/dryer (in the unit), built-in
microwave, central AC (lifesaver in the summer!) and gas heat,
dishwasher, gas stove, living room and dining room, basement storage
area, and front and back decks.  The location is great - just off Mass
Ave., 7 min. walk to the Davis T, or a straight shot down Mass Ave. on
the 77 bus to Harvard campus.  It's close to the lively shops and
restaurants of Davis Square but in a neighborhood of many families, just
down the street from Teele Square, and around the corner from a
wonderful playground.

The owner/landlord (who lives on the 3rd floor) also prefers a family,
and is asking $1585-1600 not including utilities, which could start as
early as November (but may be negotiable for later as well).

Shoot me an email if you are interested & I can get you more information
and get you in touch with the landlord.

Thanks!
Ann Ishimaru
Doctoral student