[Parentsgroup-list] Beautiful 2-bedroom apartment

Manjari C. Miller mchatter at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 17 09:51:00 EDT 2007

Sorry to spam but we're looking to move out of our 2-bedroom apartment by
the end of this month and were wondering if anyone might be interested. We
live in Peabody Terrace (about a 10 minute walk to Harvard Square). Our
bright sunlight-filled apartment is absolutely gorgeous--we have a
living/dining room with a large balcony that overlooks the Boston skyline
on one side and the Charles on the other--last summer we watched the 4th
of July fireworks from our balcony. Our eat-in kitchen (which has plenty
of counter space and closets) overlooks Cambridge and Memorial Hall. PT
comes equipped with ethernet and all utilities are included in the rent
which is approx. $1650 a month. It's also a great place for kids because
it has several playgrounds right below and a large playroom stocked with
toys for residents' kids (the playroom is an absolute haven in the winter
months). I'm actually really sad we may have to move.

Please email me if you're interested or if you know anyone who may be (at
least one person renting needs to be a Harvard affiliate).