[Parentsgroup-list] Breastfeeding in public (warning - offensive content)

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 14 13:30:26 EDT 2007

Also--Manjari, you should tell the new student to call the Graduate Student
Assistance Program and ask them what she should do about this.  The number is
800-670-7194.

This is a perfect thing for them to realize they have to deal with, and since
it's a pilot program it's not gonna continue unless we use it.

Also--get the new student to sign up for our list!   She can do so at
http://lists.hcs.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/parentsgroup-list

Thanks all,
Christine

Quoting wenc at fas.harvard.edu: