[Parentsgroup-list] Breastfeeding in public (warning - offensivecontent)

diana ramirez ramirez at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 14 13:29:07 EDT 2007

In my department (architecture) one of the program administrators was so
kind as to figure out a way to assign a room close to our student offices
for nursing and/or pumping (at that point, one student was pumping and I was
pregnant). This is probably a huge feat to accomplish in any department, but
citing this precedent could be one way to get other departments to start
considering the option.

Diana
(mom of Elena, 7 months, and Maria, 5)