[Parentsgroup-list] Breastfeeding in public (warning - offensive content)

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 14 13:22:31 EDT 2007

This is crazy!! I am going to contact the Work-Life office and maybe some of the
women's task force people about this.

There should at least be a place on the Harvard web site that indicates all the
places you can pump on campus.

--Christine

http://mamamojo.wordpress.com/2007/09/12/breastfeeding-in-public-warning-offensive-content/