[Parentsgroup-list] Breastfeeding in public (warning - offensive content)

SPSUCH at aol.com SPSUCH at aol.com
Fri Sep 14 13:06:39 EDT 2007

I recently posed this same question to the Dean of Students at the Ed School.
The Ed School has a lactation room. You need a key. Don't know if they would
give a key to a non-Ed School person. The room is in Longfellow Hall on Appian
Way. I also inquired about the law school since I like to work over there.
They have a lactation room off of the staff lounge in Areeda Hall. It's a
separate room in the women's bathroom. There's a code lock on the door but I just
asked one of the staff assistants in an office nearby and she gave it to me.

I also inquired about policies on breastfeeding on campus, in case my
caregiver could bring the baby to me. Neither the Ed School nor Law School have
policies one way or the other.

Hope this helps.

Sara